HHST stands for Healthy Happy Soul Therapy.
Prior to booking and making a payment, please read the cancellation policy and disclaimer below.
Once you have booked and paid, you have agreed with the foregoing policy.
No cancellations or changes are allowed within 7 days before the appointment date.
For any cancellation for appointments made a notice by email notice before 3 days’ of the appointment date by email we will require payment of 50% consultation fee.
If an cancellation within 3 days of the date of appointment, full consultation fee shall apply. Thank you for your understanding.
DISCLAIMER and LIABILITY
Essential Oil, flowers and herb spray will be used during the therapy.
Prior to making a booking for any session, please consult your doctor or physician for any allergic reactions to products in use. If you are pregnant, on medication of some kind or in use of medical aids, you are advised to seek medical opinion prior to engaging our services.
Yoga, Meditation and all healing provided by HHST are helpful means to improve our client’s health but not cure, diagnose, examine or treat medical issues. Please DO NOT stop any medical treatment and medicine before you consult with your doctors.
It is your responsibility to inform the instructor of your limitations before yoga classes and workshops begin.
I (person whom is received service) do not hold HHST responsible or liable,
- if I suffer any adverse reaction as a result of the therapy whilst engaging the services without prior consultation with my medical doctor prior to the session.
- I represent and warrant that I am in good physical health and do not suffer from any medical condition which would limit my participation in the services offered at HHST.
- I agree to release and waive any claims that I may have now or thereafter against HHST or its practitioners.
- I understand and acknowledge that I am fully responsible for any and all risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which might occur as a result of my participation in the classes, workshops, treatments, or other activities.
- I further acknowledge that HHST may use pictures or video of classes and/or participants in marketing and social media, and thus consent to their use.
- I understand that this agreement requires the use of mandatory arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than lawsuits, jury trials or class actions.
- I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its content. I am legally competent to sign and voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
- I am legally competent to sign and voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.